Please call to order! We offer both Bonded Logic's Ultra Touch and Knauf's EcoBatt
Ultra-Touch: Natural Fiber Insulation is made from recycled cotton and other natural fibers. There are no chemical irritants and thus no need to use protective masks and clothing.Product Testing: UltraTouch Insulation is a Class-A building material that meets or exceeds ASTM testing standards for commercial and residential batt insulation products. All cotton comes in batts. All thicknesses are available in 16.25" and 24.25” widths to meet most construction methods.
- Made from natural recycled fibers
- Environmentally safe
- Retains R-value through cold conditions
- Superior acoustical properties
- Requires less energy to manufacture
- Resists mold and mildew
- Class-A Fire-Rated
- No itch or skin irritation
- LEED eligible product
EcoBatt is made with a minimum 30% post-consumer recycled bottle glass. EcoBatt goes beyond the recycled benefit to include ECOSE Technology. This binder is made from rapidly renewable organic materials instead of oil-based chemicals – up to 70% less energy intensive than traditional binders. ECOSE natural binder contains no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colors.
EcoBatt is available in a variety of widths, R-values, densities and facings.
EcoBatt Insulation has been tested using existing ASTM specification and test methods for batt insulation.
- Combines sand, recycled post-consumer glass with ECOSE Technology for greater sustainability.
- Has exceptional handling characteristics
- Natural brown color – assures no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colors are used to manufacture EcoBatt insulation.
- ECOSE Technology has up to 70% less embodied energy than traditional binders.
- The binder has no oil-based chemicals. It is natural, rapidly renewable organic materials made into a totally inert polymer.
- Installs fast with low dust.
- Fibers cut easily
There are no products in this group.